Horticultural and Gardening EXPERT
tells all the tomato gardening SECRETS you’ll ever need to know to grow the most
JUICY, DELICIOUS TOMATOES EVER!!
Have you ever wondered to yourself:
- How Do I Keep My Tomatoes From Cracking and splitting?
- How Can I Grow Organic Tomatoes At Home?
- How Do I Keep Pests Away From My Tomatoes?
- Do I Need To Shade My Tomatoes?
- What Are The Best Tomatoes To Plant?
- Are Hybrid Tomatoes Dangerous?
- What Is Blight? And How Do I Get Rid Of It?
- How Deep Should I Dig A Hole To Plant Tomatoes?
- WHAT ARE THOSE BIG GREEN WORMS DESTROYING MY PLANTS?
- What Type Of Fertilizer Is Best For Tomatoes?
- What Type Of Tomatoes Are Best For Sauces? For Salsas? For Salads?
- What Is The Best Type Of Support For My Tomato Plants?
- How Can I Grow Juicy, Delicious Tomatoes That Everyone Will Love?
The closest you’ll get to a tomato like that these days, if you don’t grow your own, is a local farmer’s market. But even there you never know until you get home, cut into the fruit and have a taste.
Have you noticed that even a lot of farmer’s market produce has become bland and more like the stuff you find at the grocery store? Well, there’s a reason for that! And there are reasons why the red grocery store wannabe tomatoes are what there are these days: hard, bland, thick-skinned and mealy.
If you want to eat the very best tomato you’ve ever eaten, if you want to share these juicy delicious tomatoes with people you love, your friends, your neighbors, and maybe even your co-workers, then you need to learn the secrets known by only a few, dedicated tomato cultivators – secrets shared in this wonderful eBook, Grow Juicy Delicious Tomatoes!
BE PROACTIVE, DON’T WAIT UNTIL YOU HAVE PROBLEMS.
READ THE TRICKS OF THE TRADE THAT HEAD OFF PROBLEMS BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE
Rees will teach you the secrets of :
How to prepare the planting holes
How to select the varieties that are right for your region
How and when to fertilize
How and when to water (this is critical)
How to support your plants
What to do to head off diseases and insects
What you can do to increase the number of fruit
How to reduce the problem you may have with weeds
How to engage your children and grand-kids in the garden
And a bunch of other suggestions